10 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, by Omron
10 Series™ Upper Arm Blood Pressure Unit.
his home blood pressure monitor has advanced features and provides users detailed information. With a touch of a button you can learn all you need to know about your blood pressure, and feel comfortable every time you monitor. It assures you are getting an accurate reading with the Calibration Check System and the Cuff Wrap Guide.
- Dual sensors automatically double check each reading, providing you with added reassurance that each reading is accurate.
- Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on your arm.
- Patented by Omron, the pre-formed arm cuff expands to fit both regular and large sized arms, to ensure more comfortable, accurate readings.
- Allows two users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory.
- Automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and displays the average, following the guidelines set by internationally recognized organizations for home blood pressure measurement.
- With a touch of a button you can review an eight week history of your weekly morning and evening blood pressure averages.
- This monitor can detect irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured.
- If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting you so you can consult with your medical professional.
- Shows how your reading compares to internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels.
- This monitor includes an AC adapter that plugs into your wall and ensures your monitor is ready to use whenever you are.
- 100 memory storage for each user (200 total) with date and time stamp allows you to review the last 100 readings with a touch of a button.