Quattro 2.5 Professional Electrotherapy Device by Roscoe Medical
Quattro 2.5 Professional Electrotherapy Device by Roscoe Medical.
Designed for both portable and clinical use, the QuattroTM 2.5 is easy to use yet provides a complete range of therapy at any location thanks to its advanced operating system. This electrotherapy device operates on four channels and outputs waveforms in IF 4-Pole, IF 2-Pole, Russian, EMS and TENS formats. In addition, several different amplitude modulation options are available. Choose between static frequency or interferential and premodulated modes with frequency modulation.
- Four channels of electrical stimulation output.
- Large graphical LCD display is easy to read and provides exact dial performance as well as a programmable timer.
- Output includes TENS, EMS, 2-pole Interferential, 4-pole Interferential and Russian waveforms.
- 50 presets (10 per waveform).
- User-defined memory positions for user protocols.
- Designed for tabletop or mobile use.
- Includes eight sets of electrodes, eight sets of rubber electrodes with sponges, eight straps, four sets of lead wires and a user manual.
- “Stim” in the display when product is stimulating.
- 2 Timers.
- Dimensions: 10 ½” (W) x 15” (L) x 8” (H).