Twin Stim Plus 3rd Edition by Current Solutions
Roscoe Medical Twin Stim Plus 3rd Edition.
The Twin Stim Plus 3rd Edition by Roscoe Medical is a device that combines TENS, EMS, IF (Interferential) and Russian Stimulation. TENS and IF provide drug-free pain management for acute or chronic pain, while EMS and Russian Stim provide muscle spasm relaxation, muscle strengthening, recovery enhancement and increase in range-of-motion. This portable unit has four channels with split intensity controls for each frequency channel and adaptable parameters to let patients customize their pain therapy for the time intervals recommended by their doctor or therapist. It comes with two timers, adjustable ramp time and a large enough LCD screen for a comfortable view.
- Includes carrying case, four sets of lead wires, four AA batteries, AC adaptor, manual and two sets of four self-adhesive reusable electrodes.
- Power Source: Four batteries or AC adaptor.
- Output Intensity: 0~40Vpp (at 500 ohm load).
- Waveform: Bi-Phasic Square Pulse.
- Power Source: DC 6V, 4x1.5V battery or AC adaptor output: DC 9V, 800mA.
- Pulse Rate: TENS/EMS: 2Hz~150Hz. IF: 4000Hz~4150Hz. RUSS: fixed rate: 2500Hz; Burst rate: 20Hz~80Hz.
- Pulse Width: 50μs~300μs.
- 5.4” x 3.1” x 1.1”.